Saturday, February 16, 2013

Germans!

 My Entire German Collection.  The Amor from left to right are a 250/1 Hanomag, 234/2 Puma, Panzer II, and a 6Rad.
 NCO's and Troops with MP40's
Germans with KAR98 Rifles
 LMG armed Infantry
 Panzerfaust armed rifleman.
 9 man Waffen SS cavalry "Florian Geyer Division"
 Infantry armed with MP44's
  Medic, Panzerschreck and Flammenwerfer teams.
Tripod MG42 MMG and 81mm Mortar Teams

Sniper Team "Captain Fuzzyhat"
 Fallschirmjager!
 FJ Assault team
 FJ 2nd Lt and Medic
 Italian Airborne Allies!
 Pak40 75mm AT gun, 150mm Nebelwerfer, and Flakvierling 38
 
 FJ fire support team (2 LMG)
 FJ tripod mounted MG42
 FJ 81mm Mortar Team
PanzerBusche 41 Sqeeze Bore 2.8cm AT gun
FJ  Forward Observer and/or spotter.

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection, the painted stuff looks great! I just in the mail today a FJ MMG sidecar bike and my 150mm Artillery cannon! Whooo! I should take a group shot of my stuff!

    ReplyDelete