Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello everyone!

I am going to do this blog to help me finish some wargaming miniature painting and show you all a little gaming as we go.  Right now, I am awaiting my Dropzone Commander miniatures from www.hawkwargames.com, so I purchased a Master and Crew for the Malifaux game.  I purchased Dr. Douglas McMourning and his two nurses, his helper, Sebastion, and a Flesh Construct.  I have assembled them so far and hit them with a coat of white primer.


I also was digging in the back of my closet in my gaming stuff that I had pre-child (love you Aris), and I found a metal box of the Protectorate of Menoth Starter Box.  Kreoss and his war machines are also based and primed.  

I am going to be using the Minwax Dip technique on my Protectorate as a test run of dipping as well as trying a new style of painting.


I will get to painting the Protectorate this Sunday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment